1. Download YASA DVD
to PSP Converter and install it.
2. Run YASA DVD DVD to PSP Converter. Select output profiles of "PSP
Video Format(*.mp4)" on the menubar.
3. Click menu "Open DVD Disc ... " button to open open the
4. YASA DVD to PSP Converter will show "DVD Output
Wizard". If you are newbie of video conversion, Just simply
click "Finish", because Output profiles of "PSP
Video Format(*.mp4)" has already input the default setting for outputting
PSP video . If you are an expert
otherwise, you can use "DVD output Wizard" to change the
5. You can choose the output filename, audio language,
subtitle, output video size etc by clicking menu "option".
6. If you want to make video clips, please click "Clip &
Convert ..." button. Click "create new clip' begin time and end
7. After all, Click "Convert All ..." button to start
8. After the converting complete, Click Menu "Tools"->"PSP
Video Transfer" to transfer PSP Video to SONY PSP Player.
9. Connect with your PSP player, Select the video files that
you need to transfer, and Click "-->" button to start
transferring. Note: Don't forget to check the option of
"automatically generate thumbnail of PSP video on PSP Player".
10. Now you can play your DVD video on your PSP player.