Using YASA PSP Video Converter to convert MOV
You are here:
Tutorials > Using YASA PSP Video Converter to convert
PSP Video Converter
2. Choose "PSP Video Format(*.mp4)" as Output
QuickTime MOV video file.
4. Enter the output video file.
5. Select "Video" Page and set frame rate, frame size and
Bitrate as you need. However we strongly recommend you to use
6. Select "Audio" page, set Audio Bitrate as you need.
However we strongly recommend you to use default settings.
start to convert
QuickTime MOV Video to PSP.
8. After video converting, Click Menu "Tools"->"PSP
Video Transfer" to transfer PSP Video to SONY PSP Player.
9. Connect with your PSP player, Select the video files
that you just created, and Click "-->" button to start
transferring. Note: Don't forget to check the option of
"automatically generate thumbnail of PSP video on PSP Player".
10. Now you can play the video on your PSP player.